About the Reishi mushroom
Reishi is a polyporus, which has been famous for its many healing properties for more than 4000 years. It is called "The King of Phytotherapy" and its composition is truly
unique - over 150 antioxidants and more than 200 phytonutrients! The reishi mushroom is cultivated in China under special climatic conditions on the wood of fruit trees. Thanks to the rich content of glucans (polysaccharides), triterpenoids, amino acids and organic germanium, the reishi mushroom is known in medicine as a natural antioxidant and immunomodulator and has a wide range of therapeutic applications.
- improves immunity system and increases the endurance of the body;
- dilutes blood and prevents thrombus formation;
- normalizes blood pressure;
- It is effective in the treatment of allergies and bronchial asthma;
- has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect;
- improves digestion and helps to reduce weight;
- has a positive effect on liver function;
- has antidepressant effect;
- slows and prevents the growth and multiplication of tumor cells.
Moreover the Reishi mushroom strengthens blood vessels, ensures the normal functioning of the heart and the endocrine system. It cleanses the body of toxins, stabilizes digestion and metabolism, helps to bring the weight back to normal. Reishi mushroom extract in the permissible doses is recommended for adults and children.